Join us tonight at midnight for Rewind-A-DynaDown postwrestlingcafe.com

What did you think of WWE SmackDown?

0 voters

What did you think of AEW Dynamite?

0 voters

Robbie from London, Ontario.

Once again we skipped Smackdown over here, but enjoyed Dynamite. The opening MMA cage fight was fine, but wasn’t exactly Blood Sport. But we got a lot of good after that, the fun handicap match, Orange vs Cesar was much more entertaining then I expected. Brocks debut was pretty good, and that main event trios was great! it wasn’t the best Dynamite in the world, but still a 6.5 out of 10

Brandon from Oshawa

If Connor McGregor did a huricanrana in his next fight, I may start watching UFC again. I enjoyed the Hager/Wardlow fight. I was expecting a screwy finish, with a low blow or something, since it wasn’t an actual wrestling match, but I love that we got a finish and it sets up a 3rd match between them.

That is what I love about AEW. I feel rewarded for watching their matches. Meanwhile over on SmackDown, I woke up from a nap at 9pm and was able to just fast forward right through, because it’s all just rematches and non finishes every week. The only good stuff again was with Roman.

I just don’t find fake MMA that entertaining. Liked the look and presentation of the match but the actual action was lame.

Thought overall this was the definition of a mediocre show. Not bad but nothing spectacular. Take QT off TV ASAP. Hart vs Ford belonged on Dark.

I liked the main event and that video package for FTR/LAX was money