Join us Saturday night at 10:15pm ET for Rewind-A-DynaDown postwrestlingcafe.com

What did you think of WWE SmackDown?

0 voters

What did you think of AEW Dynamite?

0 voters

The fallout from Hell in a Cell only resulted in more of the same at the top of the card. It’s a hard sell keeping Bayley and Bianca Belair together considering how decisively Bianca won in the cell. The closing segment stole it as it weaved together Roman Reigns and his ongoing family issues, Seth Rollins laying his claim to the Universal title earlier in the night and a returning Edge wanting the match he should’ve gotten at WM.

P.S. Shinsuke wears that crown well.

Dynamite, however, had a damn good title match. Jungle Boy’s primed to be a big star going forward. He looked tremendous vs Kenny Omega.

No Smackdown for us, but Dynamite was a good watch. The crowd definitely helped the atmosphere tremendously. Sure I could have done without an Ethan Page singles match or Sydal/Dante but the rest of the show made up for it. As an Impact guy, seeing Konnan, especially with him coming out to the LAX theme was a nice treat. The opening and closing matches were both great, solid show over all, 7/10

Loved the atmosphere of Dynamite tonight. Cannot wait for them to be back on the road every week.

Main event was excellent. Nothing more I can add about this match that hasn’t been said. Jungle Boy is a star, and ready for the main event mix.

Really looking forward to Darby / Page in a couple of weeks. Feeling slightly fearful of what they’ll come up with. Hopefully something comparable to the terrific Lucha Underground Grave Consequences match from a few years ago, which is probably the best of that match type ever.

Anyways, a fun show - and happy they’re getting back to primetime with a live audience.

Question… Do you guys are Christian Cage as Omega’s challenger for All Out, or do you think that headlines one of the many big Summer shows? Personally, I’d blow it off sooner, and go with Kazarian / Omega at All Out (saving the eventual Omega / Page match for November). Regardless, lots of interesting directions.

After a few weeks in a holding pattern, I feel like Dynamite really upped their game tonight. I enjoyed it pretty much start to finish, with the main event as good as I’d hoped and the Konnan segment a great surprise. (Kudos to him for getting in shots against racial inequality.) I thought they found ways to give the audience almost everyone they wanted to see, even if some of them weren’t there in person.

Although it wasn’t one of the big moments, one of the things that really made an impression on me was the promo from Miro. He is legit terrifying right now. Who do you think they line up to get murdered by him next?

I think there’s a less than 1% chance we see Vicki Guerrero in a match next week, which means that we either get Nyla beating down Britt and Rebel on her own, or we’re getting a debut. Although Thea Trinidad was back at the PC a few weeks ago, that was before WWE fired her husband. Do you think she changes her mind and becomes “all elite”?

1 Like

You won’t see a more clear example of difference in promo quality than whatever that crap was with Bianca and Rollins and the Konnan/Tully segment. One is pro wrestling and one is scripted lame crap

You also have to give it up for Omega. I like what Reigns has done but I prefer a heel champ that can be vulnerable and builds up challengers. Great match with Jungle Boy.

Rest of Dynamite was hit or miss, loved the opener but the Bear Country and Allie matches were wayyyy too long