Leave your feedback here for tonight’s shows. Join us live for RASD at 11:15pm ET https://www.patreon.com/posts/tonight-11-15pm-57443585

What did you think of WWE Super-Sized SmackDown?

0 voters

What did you think of AEW Rampage / The Buy-In?

0 voters

We knew tonight was going to be a big night, but who knew that Post Wrestlings own John Siino was going to be the most over star of the night, with those Siino chants during Suzuki/Danielson.

Rampage and the Buy In were both really good. Some really solid wrestling all night. I haven’t watched SD yet, but heard about the Sonya and Shayna pairing and I think that could be a fun pairing going forward.

2 Likes

Chris from Melbourne

Only watched the Buy In and Rampage, but oooff what a night! This whole show had a mini-PPV feel to it.

Suzuki vs Danielson, with no build and no story, is somehow one of my favourite AEW matches so far. Just two guys going for it for the sake of wrestling. I’m reminded of Punk’s words in the media scrum after his debut, “wrestling doesn’t need to be so complicated”. Two guys want to go against each other, give them the platform and let them work. It’s that easy.

And it being free online, I’m thinking it’ll be shared around and used as a calling card to show what AEW represents for years to come. This is how you build a brand.

1 Like

Mannie from California

What a match!! Props to danielson and Suzuki for delivering a fun and hard hitting match. I am looking forward to watching rampage when it airs here. Congrats to Lee Moriarty on signing with AEW he made me a fan when I saw him at PWG’s threemendous 6 and hope for a bright future for him. There is also an interesting note, I don’t know if it was because of my cable provider or if it happened in all of the west coast but smackdown tonite actually aired at 7:30 pm for us and not at the usual 8pm start time.

I’m someone who normally likes story and buildup but damn I loved Danielson vs Suzuki. At this point, it feels like Danielson has chemistry with everyone. Even though it didn’t end up on television, I think that the match did serve to get a lot of people talking (partly because it was so unexpected).

Who do you think give Punk and Danielson their first losses? Since I think Danielson is going to win the contender’s tournament, I’m guessing his first loss is the title shot but Punk I’m really not sure about. MJF maybe?

• Solid promos from Edge and Rollins. Edge recalling the time he slapped Cena’s father was a neat karmic twist to Seth’s home invasion.

• I know that the temptation to put Naomi in the Bloodline is right there. I hope this Sonya feud allows her to stand on her own two feet.

• Usos and Street Profits had a wild street fight and a good match to send Ford and Dawkins to Monday.

• I went into Lynch vs Banks expecting another trainwreck non-finish like this past Monday. I happily ate crow as Bianca Belair sent the receipt. Match of the night, easily

• The contract signing was to-the-point and Lesnar stirring the pot one last time was effective. Heyman’s facial acting is top notch.

• Danielson/Suzuki was physical, intense and simply hard to follow. Punk/Sydal was good between two veterans and Punk is slowly but surely getting to that second gear since coming back to the biz.

Really fun night of wrestling

• Bryan/Suzuki was amazing, so glad they got time for that match. I also really like Moriarty and Fish, even though Moriarty was not over

• Punk/Sydal over delivered and I love how they told the story of Punk only having a week since his last match. Really good match. Bunny/Ruby was ok but that main event was a fun and chaotic brawl with a great finish

• I thought SD was pretty solid. I’ve always felt that Banks/Lynch have the best chemistry of all the horsewomen and they proved that again tonight, good match. Also really enjoyed the Brock/Roman segment and it almost made me want to watch the show. Everything else was ok