Patrons, join us live tonight for Rewind-A-SmackDown at 11:15pm ET over at postwrestlingcafe.com

What did you think of SmackDown’s Season Premiere?

0 voters

What did you think of AEW Rampage?

0 voters

Robbie from London, Ontario. What a killer match in the main event of Rampage! I saw zero seconds of Smackdown but I can’t imagine they had anything at that level. That alone made it a 9/10 show, great show though overall! Have a great night.

Who’d have thought the mere mention of a glock in a promo weeks ago would blossom into that Rampage ending? Amazing.

PAC is absolutely a top-level talent, and with his history with Hangman, I see him in title contention very very soon. As for Andrade, I like him being rich enough or smart enough to ally with any heel available, from The Pinnacle to Malakai Black to The Elite.

I know many of us are wrestled out, but if you just YouTube any of the build to Christian Cage and Josh Alexander tomorrow, this is the best build for a homegrown Impact guy since Bobby Roode against Kurt Angle. Hopefully they make the right decision this time. I think it’ll be worth the watch, just wanted to turn people on to what will be a great top match tomorrow.

1 Like
  • Anna Jay and Britt Baker put on a good match. Anna’s evolution continues to be fun to see unfold and she put on her best effort to date. Britt’s facial charisma is second to none.

• PAC/Andrade put on a helluva match and it makes perfect sense for a rubber match for PPV. Malakai Black being in cahoots with Andrade throws that into question and the post-match with Cody was strong.

• Smackdown ran out of gas after the Reigns/Lesnar brouhaha. Granted, they were coming off of a surprisingly good Crown Jewel. The main event title trade was irritating. Becky and Charlotte came off looking childish but it renewed the Sasha/Charlotte feud. What’s the over/under on a title change before Survivor Series?

@JoMo i am absolutely pumped for Bound for Glory tonight. To me, Josh is the best wrestler in the world right now and I can’t wait to see him win tonight!! Hopefully anyways