Leave us your feedback and all patrons can tune in live at 11 p.m. ET.

Listen & Watch live

Eric from Barrie.

Besides the occasional Dynamite, Dark and Elevation have been my main source of watching televised over the last few months.

Darby vs Carter would have been a must see YouTube main event.
Athena match is a YouTube regular.
QT Marshall would have main evented Ramlage.
Kip Sabian? He’s undefeated!

Seeing House of Black for the first time in forever, their feeling like nothing special and lackluster crowd response deflated some air in my Rampage balloon.

While the added star power would have elevated the YouTube programming. Rampage felt a definitive B show. Good wrestling and a decent show to watch if you dont care who wins.

I also forgot Orange Cassidy had a match

1 Like

Mannie from pacoima

Pretty enjoyable smackdown. Santos vs Ricochet was good, I was rooting for my fellow luchador but of course America had to win. They both reminded me of king cuerno and prince puma.

I’m glad emma is also getting recognition as one of the pillars of the revolution, but I’m not a fan of her real life relationship becoming a storyline. Also very happy to see tegan knox back. Mysterio vs karrion killer kriss kross applesauce looks interesting.

Will either of you be watching el Hijo del vikingo’s GCW debut on the 16th? He’ll also be facing Nick Wayne at Defy’s air raid on the 17th.
Enjoy your weekend,amd john i hope you’re feeling better and can’t wait til your next guest spot on mcul8r.
REVEL IN WHAT YOU ARE

Smackdown was quite enjoyable especially during the second hour. GUNTHER/Kofi Kingston was solid and this episode was highlighted by the return of Tegan Nox (I was pretty stoked to see her, little by little the women’s roster gets deeper) and Ricochet and Santos Escobar got the last half hour and they bodied it (I even saw a poisonrana or two, shout out to Davie and Braden on their upcoming overhaul)

Does Final Battle have a lot working against it being an ROH PPV in name only?