Leave your feedback for Friday Night SmackDown & AEW Rampage.

Tune into Rewind-A-SmackDown on the POST Wrestling Café feed at 11 p.m. ET.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/live-at-11-p-m-76552951

T from Hamilton

The Bray Wyatt/Uncle Howdy thing is very quickly becoming Worst Worked Angle of the year, I can’t get excited about matches with LA Knight or Uncle Howdy. Bray is starting to feel very ordinary to me now, which is unfortunate because I thought his return was very well executed. The gimmick has flamed out quicker than the Fiend. Charlotte parading around with her 14th world title after beating Ronda at 50% had major Hulk Hogan Wrestlemania 9 vibes, am I supposed to cheer for her? Glad Dominick got bailed out so we can get him crashing New Years right at midnight. Braun’s promo was pretty average, but the match with Gunther should be good in 2 weeks, and is hopefully a great showcase for Gunther leading up to him hopefully facing Brock at Mania. I spent more time typing this than Cena spent in the main event, but the Bloodline stuff is always exciting. Mixed bag overall, atleast the PPV’s are usually good.

1 Like

Jay from Colorado

I was at the show live on Wednesday and before Rampage and the Acclaimed came out and did a celebration for the last scissoring of 2023. Everyone was so happy to see them because they weren’t advertised for either show, the pop was huge and everyone was chanting “oh scissor me daddy!” They ran around the ring scissoring the crowd, and everyone was scissoring each other and it was beautiful.

The Orange Cassidy and Trent match was amazing live, and the crowd was solidly behind both wrestlers. One of my top matches of the night for sure.

The Swerve and Wheeler Yuta match was alsoamong the best matches of the night. I don’t know if it came across live, but everyone was really behind Yuta.

Jamie Hayter was advertised, but we never got to see her or the segment. The crowd seemed pretty disappointed, at least we were in our section.

As I said on the dynamite review I wore the Brandon Cutler Blue and Yellow cheetah print tracksuit to the show, and after spending the hour drive to the show, nearly four hours in the arena, and a two hour drive home in six inches of snow in it, I can easily say it’s one of the most comfortable outfits I have ever worn. I have even work this thing to sleep, seriously, my wife hates it because I’m gonna wear it everywhere. Damn it, I may be buried in this thing.

My 9 month old son was up crying between 830-1050 PM EST so I missed everything tonight aside from the Rampage main event. I look forward to the hearing the recap and reviews of everything I missed. Keep up the great work and have a happy and safe New Year.

Saeed from Vancouver.

Only caught half the show… missed the Bray Wyatt segment but from the recap it didn’t look good… it’s going to be a long 4 weeks to the rumble for these 2 or 3 or 4… No idea what’s even happening anymore.

I hope Gunther retains in 2 weeks and more importantly hope he is okay after the chair caught him and sliced his head open. Is there any kind of update on him?

I did not except Ronda to drop the belt tonight… I want Ronda to now feud with Shayna, let Shayna win that way she can get back on track.

The tag match was nothing special to me, but I guess the fans got 15 minutes of Cena and the spot calling was way too loud in the match. You can hear them calling spots and then near the end they yell “2 minutes” and then before the Cena tag… I have no idea why cena and the ref were both yelling “dont move! Dont move…Ok move”.

Happy new year to you both! Here is to more wrestling and podcasts in the new year!

Ron from Chicago,

Happy new year, and looking forward to the shows next week as I am taking my yearly first day off from work to watch Wrestle Kingdom next week. Quick question about the AEW on RDS, since AEW airs in France, couldn’t they air that french broadcast, or is the french in Canada that much different from France?

Once again, have a happy new year everyone, and look forward to another year of the POST.