Noticed nobody created the Feedback thread yet, so I’ll take it upon my hands here. Have at it!

Your rating for SmackDown?

0 voters

Your rating on Rampage?

0 voters

Jermaine from Chicago. What up to my boy nate he is a Podcasting giant. Smackdown was a good show tonight. Enjoy the surprise of trey young wwe could use more of this. The big problem I have with smackdown is they have more rematches then a game of Rock Paper Scissors. What a great match tonight between pac and Andrade. John you mean to tell me that they two couldn’t make raw better? I wanted to ask why do people get so worked up about this pwi rankings? Roman has always been a number two to me. Last but not lease with the rebranding of nxt does nxt stands for Now Xtra Tall? Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Going back to the Garden motivated the smackdown roster to put their best foot forward and it resulted in a very strong episode.

A conflicted Heyman being torn between his two cash cows enhances Reigns/Lesnar to great effect and it kinda overshadows Finn Balor. However, the return of the Demon persona did help make his rematch feel less like an afterthought. The ten man tag was fun with a great use of Trae Young. The Becky/Bianca segment was solid and Edge vs Rollins is easily match of the night.

The lack of a women’s match was irritating.

Rampage came through with a baller PAC/Andrade match.

I can’t believe someone actually gave that episode of SmackDown a 3.

3 Likes

Great episode of Smackdown. I thought Rampage was fine but SD had the hotter crowd, better surprises and good wrestling. That Trae Young appearance was amazing

1 Like

SmackDown was the better show last night, hands down! I’m not the biggest fan of this Roman character but you gotta admit the stuff with Brock is red hot. And hats off to Brock — they didn’t ask him to say much, but he held his own for what he was asked to do on the mic.

The Trae Young stuff was awesome, and is exactly the sort of thing WWE could use more of. Celebrity integration that isn’t overthought or overbearing. Keep it simple. Even Kayla Braxton is turning into an enjoyable character with her “Hey Paul!” schtick, which is rare indeed for the backstage interviewers.

Rampage was just ok. Solid matches bookending the show, but it feels so packed going Match-Match-Promo-Match-Out that it is beginning to feel like a bit of an extension of Dark. Somewhere between WWE’s 10 minute entrances and AEW’s “no time for entrances,” we must find some middle ground.

Smackdown was the better show although the Pac match was awesome. Although to be expected when it’s an MSG show