Please leave us your feedback and questions regarding WWE SummerSlam 2015.

Rewind-A-Wai #52 will be released on Tuesday, December 17th for all members of the POST Wrestling Café.

WWE SummerSlam
Sunday, August 23, 2015
Brooklyn, NY at the Barclays Center
*Main Event: Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker
*WWE vs. United States Title: Seth Rollins vs. John Cena
*Intercontinental Title: Ryback vs. The Miz vs. Big Show
*Tag Titles: The Prime Time Players vs. New Day vs. Lucha Dragons vs. Los Matadores
*Elimination Match: The Bella Twins & Alicia Fox vs. Paige, Charlotte Flair & Becky Lynch vs. Naomi, Tamina & Sasha Banks
*Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper
*Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro
*Stardust & King Barrett vs. Neville & Stephen Amell
*Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev
*Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

Daniel from Regina

Overall i thought the show was a thumbs up. The fatal four way for the tag belts was my match of the show. The two main matches were very good in ring, but both had shit ass finishes. And I get wwe wanted to keep both Seth Rollins and John cena strong, but seriously,Why did Stewart have to interfere?
It made no sense and there was no follow up to this angle at all.
Thanks for reviewing the show.

Alex from Minneapolis
I remember this Weekend being a Huge success for the company as Takeover, SummerSlam, and Raw were all sellouts and had the company White hot.Cena/Rollins was an excellent match that continued their strong match quality the two had with each other. what sticks the most to me of the Jon Stewart run in was Dave Meltzer saying at the time that Cena/Rollins was on the cusp of being a Match of the year contender before the finish occured. It’s amazing to see where Cody Rhodes was at this period and where he would be a year later. seeing as this would be Cena’s Final full time year with the company i always believed the U.S Open Title Challenge helped reinvigorate him by updating his style and helped get a lot of young guys over in the process

2 questions

1. Do you guys think Stephen Amell will ever sign with AEW or atleast do a one off program?
    .2. with hindsight being 20/20, how do you guys think things would’ve gone had WWE decided not to grant Cody his release?