This was an extremely puzzling show booking wise. Why did they completely refuse to acknowledge the tag team match?? Why would you eliminate Samoa Joe so quickly? Why would you think a grown man pissing himself is good television? As usual, the PPV following Takeover really just puts into perspective how great NXT is. I get the feeling the giant beatdown of Ronda was exactly what they had in store for Becky and it’s a real shame that this moment was taken from her. I also really wish Ronda would get wrestling gear she doesn’t need to readjust every few moments, it really takes me out of all her matches and I’m always scared we’ll get a wardrobe malfunction during those grappling exchanges. The main event had me intrigued with Bryan changing his mannerism and taunting Lesnar, bit of a shame to slow his new momentum with a loss, but that’s the story of Survivor Series Very average show, the goofy colored t-shirts have got to go.

I shouted when they squashed Joe. Seriously, this was wrong. Ronda vs Charlotte match of the night. Bryan and Brock had a good match but similar to AJ vs Brock from last year.

Is there a valid reason as to why the smackdown tag team win was not counted ?

Also, Bayley and Sonya have been counted out and Shane who was legal, has not. Consistency.

1 Like