What did you think of WrestleMania Backlash?

Join us for our live POST Show at youtube.com/postwrestling. DD+ patrons, look for the link to call in on Patreon.

A really good show. I came in with very low expectations considering the card and the build and was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed most of the matches on the show. Rollins and Cody have incredible chemistry and both are on another level right now. Shoutout to Michael Cole who has had an amazing resurgence since Pat came in and was great tonight in the main event.

1 Like

Super-strong opener between Seth and Cody, definitely my match of the night. Although you didn’t have the majesty of WrestleMania, I think I liked this actual match better. Having Cody cheat (just a little bit) to win seems to point towards a third match in the future. I’m not opposed.

I thought Charlotte and Ronda far exceeded their last match, but that move at the end looked… not painful.

If the plan is to get to Roman vs Drew, they definitely need to save that for Cardiff because that is the only place where the crowd won’t be behind Roman. Honestly, they should delay doing an RKBro breakup angle and work towards Roman vs Randy, which feels like the hottest program they could do right now.

1 Like

Roy from Rhode Island (if not in attendance):

Wrestlemania weekend was full (as many shows are) of eddie guerrero tribute spots. Ftr and cm punk are "covering " bret hart on a weeky basis. While its obviously not a tribute, any thoughts on edge now using the crossface (normal and his own altered version)? I remember feeling uneasy in the late 2000s when shawn and hunter worked it into their movesets, but am i overthinking it?