FIFA RUSSIA WORLD CUP 2018 TOURNAMENT DISCUSSION THREAD

The Spanish players are so good they almost don’t need any coaching but you would have to think they would be somewhat affected by the disruption

I tend to agree but I think that a total collapse like that is worrying. What do you think about Brazil?

Were I a betting person I might have put money on Germany to win.

1 Like

Full Time result Egypt 0 Uruguay 1 Attendance 27,015
J Giménez(90)
Uruguay very very lucky to come away with 3 points, a underwhelming game of football to say the least a real lack of urgency in. One of the worst performances I’ve seen from Luis Suarez

Wait this is still happening even though the US isn’t in it…

JK. Although I do miss the excitement in the States that’s missing because the USMNT blew their shot. I’m rooting for England to end their looooong streak of mediocrity.

1 Like

Yes come on England!! surely they can make it out the group stage this time

I guess Iran very very very very very lucky to come away with 3 points then

Hopefully a decent game,the first 2 games today were dreadful but at least i won 12 note on the Uruguay late winner

1 Like

Great win for Iran today underdogs. I think morocco were expected to win that game. again a game that lacked quality.

Portugal 3 Spain 3
If Dave meltzer was watching that game he’d have no choice but to give 6 stars
Some amazing goals Cristiano Ronaldo is incredible

1 Like

Ronaldo is the HBK of football. 7 stars for The portugese number7.

Portugal vs Spain is simply why we love football. I think even John & Wai would enjoy it :sunglasses:

John & wai should review that game haha

2 Likes

Imagine if John would cover the WC as he usually cover G1

But it was in Russia. Not Japan :wink:

1 Like

Great game from Ronaldo. Proving again why he’s better than Messi.

1 Like

Fabulous game today, after 2 rather dull ones earlier. Nice to see the heavyweights willing to slug it out rather than playing overly tactical.

1 Like

Day 3: Matches to take place

Group C France vs Australia
Peru vs Denmark

Group D Argentina vs Iceland
Croatia vs Nigeria

1 Like

C’mon Socceroos, (HT) FRA 0-0 AUS!

1 Like

So far so good mate would be fantastic for the Aussie’s if they could snatch a point. France are surely going to play a lot better second half though. what time is it where you are then?

• 9:09pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
  • Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
1 Like

VAR, because my club didn’t suffer enough during the Australian League season with it, F***!

(EDIT) Well 2min’s later I’m feeling better, (63’) FRA 1-1 AUS

2 Likes