Full time results

Group C France 2 Australia 1 Kazan arena attendance 41,279

Antoine griezmann converts penalty after controversial VAR penalty review

Jedinak hit back straight away with a penalty of his own

Paul pogba goal grabs all 3 points for France

Group D Argentina 1 Iceland 1 Spartak stadium attendance 44,190

Aguero scores a superb opener for Argentina

Finnbogasson equalises just minutes later

Messi had a penalty saved as the impressive well drilled defence of Iceland clinched a hard earned point

Messi with the choke job.

1 Like

Didn’t quite have the same impact of one Cristiano Ronaldo last night!

Good game between Peru & Denmark. I didn’t expect to be so into Peru, but I really wanted them to win.

Who would be up for doing a sweepstakes for the World Cup?

I think probably Germany, Brazil, Spain or Belgium could win.

Nigeria were Saudi levels of dreadful

Atleast Saudi Arabia gave it a go even though they were woeful. Nigeria were just monumentally average

Matches to take place on day 4

Group E Costa Rica :costa_rica: vs Serbia :serbia:
Brazil :brazil: vs Switzerland :switzerland:

Group F Germany :de: vs Mexico :mexico:

Yet they have a decent squad. They were atrocious.

1 Like

Looking forward to this one.

1 Like

Yeah I’m looking to seeing how good Brazil are this time round

Yea especially with the the lack of pressure compared to 2014. It would nearly suit them to stay under the radar with a couple of 2-0 wins and get through the group without too much of a spotlight.

1 Like

Hope everyone is enjoying watching the world cup, us Aussies are stuck listening to the radio.

Day 4 and #OptusSport still haven’t fixed their steaming errors, missed the SRB goal as stuck on a loading screen, utterly hopeless worse then when ROH HonorClub started

Only games I’ve seen in full live are “RUS v KSA”; “POR v ESP”; & “FRA v AUS”, thank god ALL Australian games are on TV or I’d given up by now.

Wow that is ridiculous you would think as Australia are in it they would have better access for all the games. thankfully here in the UK every World Cup game is shown live on the two main channels BBC and itv

1 Like

That’s how it always was here with SBS for as long as I can remember, if more than 1 game live b-game was aired right after without commentators spoiling result. Then aired all live when they got a second channel.

Tonight’s TV games on in 35 minues (1am), Germany V Mexico, watch it and go to bed then watch MITB at 8am tomorrow morning.

Wow it’s quite a struggle then to follow the World Cup for an Aussie fan feel really sorry for you with the time difference, the Brazil game must be on at 4am

1 Like

3:30 am on Radio (pre-match I assume), but the Aussie games worked out to be okay with time difference, France @ 8pm, Denmark @ 9pm & Peru @ 11pm.

Time difference is nothing major, same as watching Premier League…or I guess trying to watch US Wrestling live for the UK. Besides have tomorrow off work so no biggie. Wouldn’t be doing an all nighter if I had work the next day.

1 Like

Half time Germany :de: 0 Mexico :mexico: 1

Big upset on the cards Germany look subdued can’t deal with any of mexico’s counter attacks , Germany with very little pace going forward

1 Like

Cant you use a proxy and use bbc or itv?