FIFA RUSSIA WORLD CUP 2018 TOURNAMENT DISCUSSION THREAD

Eating Doritos to support the Mexicans

With a sombrero on I hope!!

Nope,with salsa

I didn’t even think about it, but I just had Taco Bell, so I guess I was supporting Mexico. Big upset for them.

Rey Mysterio,Eddie Guerreo,Pentagon Dark,Alberto del rio,Chico Santana,El Dandy,Konnan,The LWO,La Parka you gave one hell of a beating one hell of a beating

Full time Germany :de: 0 Mexico :mexico: 1

Major upset! sensational scenes tears of joy from the Mexican players

1 Like

Fantastic from the brazillian

1 Like

Game on,more hole in the Brazil defence than in um Swiss cheese

2 Likes

I fucking love the World Cup. There’s always teams you dont think you’ll be behind and then the game starts and you find yourself rooting them on. Mexico and Switzerland had me behind them today with some impressive performances.

Both teams (Mexico and the Swiss) were so well organised. Bit of luck involved but they set up well and were value for their win and a point.

Best first round matches since 2002 I’d say!

Happy to see Ciampa supporting my country

3 Likes

Switzerland could’ve won that on the counter if they had any decent attackers in addition to Shaqiri who blows hot and cold as it is.

Tried but blocked due to location, they want us to pay AU$15.00 for a service that doesn’t work. But with the number of people talking about taking this to the Government (ACCC) and today being a Monday hopefully something is done before the start of “Day 5”.

RE: BREAKING: SBS to air all FIFA World Cup games for next 48 hours after talks with Optus

In Parliament question time on Monday, Mr Shorten quoted SBS Managing Director Michael Ebeid as saying that “had we not had to look at our budgets, we probably would have retained [all Word Cup rights]” before demanding Mr Turnbull “apologise… for his cuts to the SBS”.

Finally a win for the fans, after nothing but buffering and faults.

1 Like

With England playing today I thought I’ll leave these timeless classics…

2 Likes

Day 5 matches scheduled to took place

Group F Sweden :sweden: vs South Korea :kr:

Group G Belgium :belgium: vs Panama :panama:

Tunisia :tunisia: vs England :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

COME ON GARETH SOUTHGATE!!

COME ON HARRY KANE!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

C’mon Korea :kr:

So happy to be able to watch all 3 games live tonight! :smile:

1 Like

I seen the IIconics also above did WWE do this for every country? Guessing Lana would be Russia :ru:

Haha yes she did glory hunter Lana

1 Like