Finn Balor confirms that he is scheduled to be in Cardiff for WWE Clash at the Castle

Originally published at Finn Balor confirms that he is scheduled to be in Cardiff for WWE Clash at the Castle

Balor does not know if he’ll be wrestling at the event, but he will be present.

Currently on WWE programming, The Judgment Day (Finn Balor, Rhea Ripley & Damian Priest) are involved on-screen with Edge, Rey and Dominik Mysterio. SummerSlam in Nashville saw the return of Edge and he helped the Mysterios score a win over Balor and Priest.

This past Monday on Raw, Balor defeated Rey in singles competition. The next Premium Live Event on the docket for WWE is Clash at the Castle in Cardiff, Wales on 9/3. Finn has yet to be formally announced for the show, but he stated on El Brunch de WWE that he has received his schedule and he’ll be in the UK for the event.

I certainly hope so . Obviously, you know the way WWE works and the card hasn’t been announced but they’ve sent me a schedule that I need to be in the UK so I don’t know who I’m going to wrestle or who I’m gonna face but I’ll definitely be there at the show.

During the Q&A portion of the show, Balor was asked about Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns. He said he and Reigns have unfinished business, stemming from the ‘questionable finish’ to their match at Extreme Rules 2021.

Well, I think me and Roman Reigns have a lot of unfinished business. There was a little bit of a questionable finish to our last match at Extreme Rules when the top rope mysteriously broke in our championship match so I feel like there’s definitely a rematch due with myself and Roman. So hopefully we’ll get to that soon after Clash at the Castle.

There are three matches on the bill for Clash at the Castle and those are listed as followed:

• Undisputed WWE Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Drew McIntyre
  • SmackDown Women’s Championship: Liv Morgan (c) vs. Shayna Baszler
  • Bianca Belair, Asuka & Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley, IYO SKY & Dakota Kai

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit El Brunch de WWE with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.