Fyter Fest Will Stream For Free on B/R Live

Good on them

2 Likes

I was just looking at the B/R Live app today to see the price, was hoping for $20 or less but this is tremendous news! The card looks decent, obviously not a huge show but it’s got the big names on it for the most part.

2 Likes

Definitely gonna watch this!

1 Like

FYTER
FYTER
FYTER FEST

1 Like

As one of the folks who is interested in AEW, but not sold on buying a $50 pay-per-view to see guys I’ve mostly never seen before, I think this is a great idea.

1 Like

So, since its free, does anyone know if we can get this in Canada, or will it be on Fite too?

1 Like

Agreed

I’m hoping they take another look at their business model. Four $50 PPVs a year will be very difficult for me to justify when compared to the streaming costs of other services out there (wwe network, njpw, Netflix).

What does everyone spend on WWE and NJPWorld?

Appears a full year is $120 per streaming service. (9.99 x 12)

That said - what would you value Mania, Sslam, Rumble and MITB at if you were just signing up to get those shows alone?

Just because WWE devalued their product doesn’t mean others should.

2 Likes

The WWE Network has a metric shit ton of content.

And it’s even less if you only sign on for the big 4-5.

The network may be undervalued but I’m still a little worried that $200 for four big AEW PPVs will be too much for a lot of fans.

Netflix is still pretty cheap.

**Idk if it will be that many or that amount. Speculating

1 Like

Great news, though I am concerned about B/R Live being overwhelmed by traffic. Also, I won’t be able to this one live as I’m attending ROH that night (bought my ticket in April).

1 Like

My sympathies to you

Yeah, it’s a good opportunity to see good wrestlers (Cobb, Lethal, Rush, Dragon Lee), but I was hoping the promotion overall would get better at the time. Instead, the biggest hook for me ordering the PPV the night before - Cobb winning the title - may get spoiled by the G1 field announcement this weekend, and the biggest story out of the last weekend of shows was a fan incident.