Gallus ambushes Diamond Mine at NXT Heatwave

Originally published at Gallus ambushes Diamond Mine at NXT Heatwave

NXT UK’s Gallus arrives to NXT 2.0.

Diamond Mine (Julius Creed, Roderick Strong, Brutus Creed & Damon Kemp) held a group meeting in the ring at NXT Heatwave. Julius pulled up footage of a tag match against the D’Angelo Family that he feels Roderick Strong purposely cost them.

The Creeds and Damon Kemp cornered Strong and then he said they should just get it over with and fight. Before any physicality took place between Diamond Mine, NXT UK’s Gallus (Mark Coffey, Joe Coffey & Wolfgang) arrived and they took all four members of Diamond Mine.

What is #Gallus doing here!?#NXTHeatwave #WWENXT @JuliusCreedWWE @roderickstrong @BrutusCreedwwe @damonkempwwe @WolfgangYoung @Joe_Coffey @m_coffey90 pic.twitter.com/CrjFA0lhY6

— WWE (@WWE) August 17, 2022

Gallus has been a trio in WWE dating back to 2018 when the NXT UK brand launched. Mark Coffey is the reigning Heritage Cup Champion and is scheduled to defend the trophy against Noam Dar on the 8/18 NXT UK.

Sure it’s a new tag team/stable, be it just for the Worlds Collide show or a full-time basis, but I’ve thought of Gallus as a boring stable. With boring music. Whatever on their matches. Their biggest recent character development has been bucket hats.

Disagree. I think they have one of the best themes in wrestling.

1 Like

I don’t mind them, but I also have watched a TON of ICW, and a lot of NXT UK lol