Heath to undergo surgery on March 1st

Originally published at Heath to undergo surgery on March 1st

At IMPACT Wrestling’s Bound For Glory pay-per-view in October of 2020, Heath competed in the ‘Call Your Shot’ gauntlet match and if he or his partner Rhino won, Heath would secure an IMPACT contract. Rhino won the gauntlet but Heath suffered multiple injuries during it.

Heath is dealing with a sports hernia on the left side of his pubic bone, another hernia on the right side, his abductor muscle was ripped off the bone and he has a rip in his abdomen wall on both sides. He took to social media and shared that he found a doctor who could perform all of the operations needed at once and that will take place on March 1st.

Alright, so I’ve been getting a lot of messages, texts and tweets and everything in between about, ‘Hey, where you at? What are you doing? What’s happening? Are you hurt? Have you had your surgeries? What’s going on with you?’ So, after three different doctors, three different ways to go with this, I finally found a doctor that can do everything at once. Yes, it has taken three months to find this doctor and yes, it has been an up and down rollercoaster ride of crap and… so, finally found the doctor that can do all my surgeries. I have a sports hernia on the left side of my pubic bone, another hernia on the right side that I don’t even know the name of it. My abductor muscle is actually ripped off the bone, has to get resutured and I have a rip in my abdomen wall on both sides so, little bit of a mess. So my spirits are still high. I’m gonna be out for a little while. My surgery is, thank God, March 1st. So, after March 1st, it’s gonna be the road to recovery so, yeah, keep me in your prayers everybody.

Surgery March 1st!! pic.twitter.com/DoD0C8BKGB

— HEATHXXII (@HEATHXXII) February 19, 2021

Heath was released from WWE in April 2020 as a part of the company’s mass cuts and furloughs. Several months later, he appeared on Monday Night Raw in a segment and brief match with current WWE Champion Drew McIntyre. A few weeks after that appearance, Heath officially joined IMPACT Wrestling.

If the quote in this article is used, please credit POST Wrestling with an H/T for the transcription.