Hogan on the Steve Austin podcast

I’ll rephrase the question. What do you want Hogan to say about the situation that would finally allow you to get your head on a pillow and close your eyes knowing he’s finally atoned for his sins to your standard?

As I said him actually acknowledging that what he did was wrong, perhaps attending a seminar on racism awareness, and donating some money to said cause.

I’m not convinced he believes he said anything wrong, and the issue was that he got caught saying it.

Personally though I could be just fine with the WWE not bringing him back anymore…they really need to move on from the old guys being such a focus.

Cancel culture…there is no atonement.

Only banishment

This is really the issue. How do you proceed if you think this is true. It’s very weird.

I’m pretty confident that he would still be saying those same things in private if he wasn’t caught. Sometimes people are just racist assholes.

Serious question here

What has actually done to make this right?

I know he spoke to the wrestlers backstage but that speech had mixed reviews.

I’m not on the martyr wagon here…that’s the reverse racism guy.

I’m not sure what he can do besides apologize to individuals who have spoke out on him backstage…there’s no real way ofchanging other people’s opinions on someone’s actions, we’ve seen this a million times throughout all entertainment.

End of the day, it’s just up to the individual to make up their mind if someone paid atonement for their actions.

It’s not like there’s an official spokesperson for a group that can wave their hands and go “all is forgiven”…that would be insane.

I don’t disagree with that but from what I’ve seen, I don’t blame anyone who doesn’t accept that Hogan has changed.