Hopefully not too sad a question for POST Wrestling

I’ll just say it. Ideal girl is down to watch NJPW middle of the night with me.

But regarding your post. I just don’t hide that I’m way into wrestling and I talk about it if it seems appropriate. At my buddies wedding I was wearing young buck sweats before we got ready and another groomsman popped huge when he saw me. Had no idea we were both wrestling fans.

Another few friends heard me always talking about it when we’d get together for stuff and now they watch big PPVs with me.

1 Like

I don’t hide it either, I am one of those guys that has very little shame for what I am into. I have no problem saying that I watch Wrestling now, I’ve worn Bullet Club, AJ Styles, Nakamura shirts to the office.

1 Like

Ive felt weird wearing bullet club merch in public because out of context it is very confusing to people. But I wear my Young Buck sweats and Villain Club shirt a lot and I bought a lot of Law gear to support our guys right when everything was happening at the network and I wear that stuff regularly

I live in the DFW area too! I highly recommend you follow HeelFaceRaslin on twitter. They keep track of all the indy shows in Texas. I haven’t heard of Dallas Championship Wrestling but I have been to MPX wrestling in Hurst. They’ve been around for 15+ years and have showcased a lot of great young talent over the years.

1 Like

Dallas Championship is new and this is there first show. I have thought about going to MPX but always talk my self out of going just cause of the distance from home. I am in Wylie (a little north and more east of Dallas) so nothing has been that close. I even thought about going to Sherman for that show but thats 70 miles but time wise I could get there about as fast as HEB area.

Do you have any friends that would even try a live wrestling event?

I’m going to an NXT show tomorrow with 2 friends that wouldn’t know the difference between Roman Reigns and No Way Jose. We’re goinf to drink lots of beers and have a great time.

The girl I’m seeing now really wants to see “what this wrestling is about”. We’re going to a show an hour away with a really stacked card. Just crossing my fingers there isn’t an intergender match because that shit gets weird and uncomfortable to a lot of people.

Everyone has fun at Wrestling shows. Buy a couple tickets for your friends and say you’ll buy them a beer.

I have been doing that with my dad, we have been going out and having a blast. My friends aren’t really up to it, I’ve offered and been turned down. Went to a couple Alpha-1 Wrestling events in Hamilton Ontario.

We are going to NXT Live tonight as well in St.Catherines Ontario. He is responsible for me being a fan, and I am sure he will go to live events with me whenever I ask but he won’t get into watching WWE, NJPW or anything on any regular basis.

I am attending the NXT show in Barrie On tomorrow. I’m going with my 12 year old daughter who is such an Ember Moon fan. I’m also being joined by my boss, who is the same age as me (51), his two sons and one of their friends, all in their early 20’s. My boss hasn’t been to a show since he saw WWF in the early 1980’s at Maple Leaf Gardens. He says he loved Junkyard Dog. This is the first show for his kids. It will be really interesting for me to see how they react. From discussions with them they seem to get what the “product” is all about, I just hope they allow themselves to get past the “production” and get drawn in…

Go get a beer from bartender Dave