How Daniel Bryan can win the rumble...

At this point, i don’t think that having him win the rumble is beneficial for anybody. Bryan is still in a storyline with Shane, owens and Zayn. If he does get cleared for one more match, why not have the storyline played out and put him in a tag match with shane against Owens and Zayn, losers leaves WWE. His contract is up in a few months anyway and i fell like Shane as played his course as a character, so that would be a great way to get rid of thoses 2 and bring in 2 new faces as the authority figures on Smackdown.

Dr. Maroon hasn’t cleared him…Bryan fans are so delusional.

There’s no way he’d be allowed to come back. But if he does, everybody can laugh in my face until the end of time.

They’ve all got excited because his odds shrunk, most of them not realising how betting works.

I’m a fan of Bryan myself but I know he’s not been cleared.

I honestly don’t know who will win this year. I forgot Orton won last year until they brought it up on Fatal 4 Wai. Maybe Nakamura but probably Reigns. Maybe he screws Rollins and Ambrose at the end.

1 Like

Well just food for thought but he doesn’t need to be cleared to win the rumble. What happens after that would be another story.

I’m just thinking. (I am not a big Daniel Bryan fan)

He pretty much needs to be cleared because there’s no way they will go with what you originally said.

Sure would make the Rumble mean jack shit if a guy with a broken head can just come in and win it.

Yes, that would be pretty bad, I agree.

What they should do now is when number 30 is due out they player Bryans music and Miz comes out.

He named his own replacement granting a title shot. Could be a monthnof speculation storylines on people jockeying for it since I don’t think SD has the feb PPV

Honestly, the pop would be enormous and just the thought he is cleared whether true or not would make for an insane moment in Philly

So you would bait and switch an audience that are insanely vocal and think everything’s a conspiracy regarding Bryan Danielson for a pop and then piss them off by taking that faint moment of hope especially if he isn’t cleared?

Doesn’t that sound crazy? Forget stupid hashtags and youtube vids of fatties with neckbeards and bullet club shirts cry ranting…crazy Bryan fanboys would cut themselves and plant bombs at the next show.

1 Like

First of all, who the F are you talking about the things you just suggested in the post above? That’s wildly inappropriate to even joke about. It’s insensitive, and frankly, I’ve not seen anyone else in the community (POST) talk like this. Clean it up or leave.

Second, as if Vince & Co. have never baited and switched plans before?! in the name of story telling, if done properly then I think in the world of wrestling anything is truly possible. Granted, whether they can do it right and tell the appropriate story is a while seperate topic.

1 Like

Yeah…let’s bait and switch a guy who wasn’t cleared because…reasons…that’s way better because it’ll get a pop…that will only lead to backlash.

Zero foresight.

Also…who made you the language police? Forget it.