Huge six-man tag announced for the 'All In' event

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2018/07/30/huge-six-man-tag-announced-for-the-all-in-event/

On Monday’s edition of ‘Being the Elite’, a huge six-man tag was announced for the ‘All In’ event on September 1st at the Sears Centre.

The Young Bucks will team with Kota Ibushi against Rey Mysterio, Rey Fenix & Bandido in a dream match involving six of the best wrestlers in the world.

Mysterio is scheduled to wrestle on the final night of the G1 Climax on Sunday, August 12th at Budokan Hall as he continues to take outside dates amidst talks of a potential return to World Wrestling Entertainment.

3 Likes

Do we know who Rey is facing at Budakhan? I also thought we may get Jericho announced for that show as well.

Wrestling is in a very cool place!

I had honestly never heard of Bandido until a few days ago but he must be good to be in a match with these 5. All In is shaping up to be a can’t-miss event not only for the novelty but the in-ring action should also be awesome.

1 Like

I heard of Bandido years ago when he was in Jersey All Pro feuding with Eddie Kingston, he’s a completely different wrestler then he was back then. Again this is a match I never thought they would do but I can’t wait to see, All In is becoming a very unique looking card.