IICONIC’s V. Riott Squad added to Payback preshow

Now we got ourselves a show!

1 Like

Says the iiconics fan. At least make it the winner faces the champs, make it mean something.

I’m guessing that’s where they’re going with it even though it wasn’t said explicitly. Could see Riott Squad winning & being in the title picture.

This is a classic case of peaking too early. How you gonna run the main event in the preshow?

1 Like

Finally, somebody who understands.

LMAO

I am a big fan of the Iconics. Hugely underrated esp Billie Kay, consistently improving. These ladies represent Australia and that countries best opportunity at gold.

1 Like

Would be nice to see the women’s tag team titles continue to be put on actual tag teams. Kind of tired of the tagteam dissension angle with the titles.

1 Like

I was going to start a topic about wrestling as a heel and wrestling as a babyface because who does that anymore ? Rey Fenix and Pentagon are heels but they do flippy shit, Gargano and Strong both heels wrestled a high pace match. Randy Orton wrestles like a methodical heel and the IIconics also wrestle like heels. I am sure they are being told to do so. Their moveset and style is ground based so it fits them.

1 Like

Oh yea, IICONIC’s even talk trash to the Australian crowd when I come home for shows.