I'm sorry,I love you.

I’m sort of curious, who in this thread, said anything like that? I have glasses, but I thought I could still see fine. Maybe you could point it out for me. What I saw and have said myself, is that a match spoiler, doesn’t really need to be stated in the title of a thread. I’m not sure how a thread that says “Hangman and Kenny win the tag titles” is going to give you any more fun than a thread that says “New tag champions crowned on Dynamite.”

I don’t know, just seems a bit weird to me. If anything, telling people they shouldn’t take part in any of the dozens other topics on a forum, until they see a show, seems kind of like ruining fun.

1 Like

Thank you for appreciating my point. I backed down for the greater good. But you clearly acknowledge I wasnt being unreasonable

New forum category created exclusively for POSTwrestling.com news. Those of you wishing to avoid postwrestling.com news articles in the forum, bookmark links to General or Feedback sections.

Comments or suggestions about the changes, continue here: News & Feedback Forums

7 Likes