IMPACT on AXS notes: The Influence 'fires' Kaleb with a K, Morrissey's speech, Mickie-Chelsea

Originally published at IMPACT on AXS notes: The Influence 'fires' Kaleb with a K, Morrissey's speech, Mickie-Chelsea

Prior to IMPACT on AXS kicking off, Knockouts Tag Team Champion Madison Rayne took on Jessica McKay in singles competition and scored the win. Kaleb with a K had been paired up with Rayne and Tenille Dashwood but during a segment with Rayne and Gisele Shaw, Rayne stated that she and Tenille ‘fired’ Kaleb. Kaleb would send out the following message about the past two years of his run in IMPACT:

I’ve spent the last 2 years with @IMPACTWRESTLING. They gave me an opportunity while the whole world was shut down & it turned into some of the most fun I’ve ever had. I hate how it ended but life is full of peaks and valleys. Thank you to everyone there especially all the KOs

I've spent the last 2 years with @IMPACTWRESTLING. They gave me an opportunity while the whole world was shut down & it turned into some of the most fun I've ever had. I hate how it ended but life is full of peaks and valleys. Thank you to everyone there especially all the KOs pic.twitter.com/Swf7qyqD0l

— Kaleb with a K (@kalebKonley) April 15, 2022

Check out what @GiseleShaw08 and @MadisonRayne had to say to each other on #IMPACTonAXSTV!

The Influence fired @kalebKonley!?! #IMPACTonAXSTV pic.twitter.com/lHA6MQPGGc

— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) April 15, 2022

Starting off the IMPACT on AXS broadcast was W. Morrissey speaking to the audience about the last time he was at the 2300 Arena which was in December 2018. He suffered a public seizure from alcohol withdrawal.

Morrissey was interrupted by Brian Myers and after Myers made a few personal remarks, they began to brawl and Morrissey was about to put Myers through a table until Chelsea Green and NWA Worlds Heavyweight and IMPACT Digital Media Champion Matt Cardona intervened.

.@TheCaZXL is happy to be back in the 2300 Arena on his terms!! #IMPACTonAXSTV pic.twitter.com/RbkU7jZVqM

In December of 2018, I publicly suffered a seizure from alcohol withdrawal in the 2300 Arena.
Tonight, I will stand in that same building on #IMPACTonAXSTV as a new man with a new appreciation for life & all its blessings.
Thank you. Everyone 🙏🏼

— William Morrissey (@TheCaZXL) April 14, 2022

.@TheCaZXL has finally got his hands on @Myers_Wrestling!#IMPACTonAXSTV pic.twitter.com/epmCJenQkm

.@TheMattCardona and @ImChelseaGreen blindsided @TheCaZXL!!#IMPACTonAXSTV pic.twitter.com/rfyeS1qAPv

Later in the show, Chelsea Green confronted Mickie James while James was doing a backstage interview. James was able to take control of the situation but Myers and Cardona got involved and helped Green.

Deonna Purrazzo’s ‘Champ Champ’ challenge continued on tonight’s IMPACT on AXS and she successfully defended the ROH Women’s World Title against Willow Nightingale.

7-0@DeonnaPurrazzo #IMPACTonAXSTV pic.twitter.com/6CjxDu2ITI

Towards the conclusion of the show, Bullet Club (Jay White, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows & Chris Bey) brawled with Honor No More (Eddie Edwards, Mike Bennett, Matt Taven, PCO, Kenny King & Vincent).

A brawl has broken out between The Bullet Club and Honor No More! @The_BigLG @MachineGunKA @JayWhiteNZ @TheHorrorKingVM @MattTaven @KennyKingPb2 @RealMikeBennett @TheEddieEdwards @MariaLKanellis #IMPACTonAXSTV pic.twitter.com/mROZo6pdv8

Below is the video package for Moose and Josh Alexander’s IMPACT World Championship match at Rebellion:

.@IMPACTWRESTLING #Rebellion! is LIVE April 23rd, from the MJN Convention Center in Poughkeepsie, NY!@Walking_Weapon @TheMooseNation

Tickets are on-sale now at : https://t.co/kt2dTzdRSi

Order on Fite: https://t.co/XmK2ds6uKNhttps://t.co/7hRk6wA79h: https://t.co/vlzaoJyQd2 pic.twitter.com/mdYKNftyHd

Before IMPACT on AXS aired, the most recent episode of ‘IMPACT in 60’ spotlighted current AEW talent and former two-time Knockouts Champion The Bunny.