IMPACT Under Seige

For anyone interested, IMPACT put on a dope show last night. The main event was a bloody hardcore brawl, the Knockouts Title match was another classic in the Deonna and Jordynne series, and Trinity looks very at home and continues to be very over. Only bad thing was the return at the end, but if you have ten bucks to spare, this was IMPACT’s best live special in a while.

1 Like

I was there live! If anyone saw the guy at the side of the ramp with floppy black hair and thick framed glasses, that’s me! Great night with a banger of a show

1 Like

Nice! What match was your fave? How was the Killer Kelly/Masha segment live and in person?

I came most excited for the tag titles and it was fantastic, World title really surprised me, I’m not a PCO guy, and Maclin I like but wasn’t sure if he was at the level yet, but they killed it, I’m curious how that will come across when I watch it back on impact plus. Kelly and Masha when we first noticed them in the stands we thought it was a real fight lol we loved it! How was it on screen? I’m back tonight front row, hard camera side for the tv taping so I’m excited

1 Like

Both came across well, the Kelly/Masha segment and the main event. Absolutely bloody bonkers.

DM me some spoilers, I’m curious how they’re going to do the two week turnaround to Against All Odds.

1 Like