Independent wrestler Logan Legit passes away

Originally published at Independent wrestler Logan Legit passes away

Logan Roettger a.k.a Logan Legit has passed away.

At the age of 28 years old, independent wrestler Logan Roettger, who went by the in-ring name ‘Logan Legit’ has passed away. The news was shared by Chris Waddell, who is the promoter of the World Wrestling Alliance promotion. The promotion is scheduled to have a show on March 26th and with the passing of Logan, it has been converted into a tribute show.

Waddell and Roettger were in a relationship and Waddell stated that Logan had just left his home in Kentucky before getting into a car accident. He was taken to a hospital and put on a ventilator but there was nothing that the doctors could do for Logan.

On Thursday, Logan’s parents flew in from Florida and spent all day with him in the hospital.

Waddell: Logan to me was not only my partner, but he was my best friend. He gave me tools inside to let people know who I was, who I am and just to be a better person overall. We are broken, we are sad, I feel so, so much pain for his mom and dad.

Slam Wrestling spoke to Waddell and he shared more memories of Logan and noted that the WWA promotion became more progressive and inclusive because of Logan.

Roettger was a hairdresser for a period of time. When he worked at a salon in Florida, he styled WWE’s Carmella and IMPACT Wrestling’s Cassie Lee among other wrestlers.