Is You Is, Or Is You Ain't, My Constituency?

Hey fellow POST-Marks!

Just a quick heads-up…

A local sports talk radio station down here in VA is looking to add some new blood to it’s afternoon show and apparently I made the short-list! I’ll be the guest co-host on The Bob Matthews Show this Friday (08/16/19) from 3-5pm (est).

You can listen to the show live HERE.

Any & all support/tweets/phone calls (757-627-9827) to the show during my “tryout” would be greatly appreciated. We’ll most likely be talking a lot of NFL/MLB news & notes, but I’ll try to sneak a wrasslin’ reference or two past the goalie for y’all! :rofl::100:

10 Likes

Sounding good Nate, even though I have no idea what your talking about with all this foosball talk.

1 Like

Thanks, brother!

Felt good to get on the air. We’ll see if I get the call up from developmental! :rofl::100:

To expand on my point Nate, you sounded like you were an expert about everything you were talking about. Good luck with the call up.

1 Like

Update

Apparently my tryout last month went well enough that I’m getting another shot on the program. So on Monday (9/16/19), I’ll be BACK on The Bob Matthew’s Show from 3-5pm (est)!

So to anyone in the POST community interested in listening or calling into the show, you can go HERE or search for “WTAR” on the Audials app (be forewarned, it’s going to be a LOT of NFL/NCAA football talk…Lol!).

:v:t4::football::100:

9 Likes

Good luck Nate.

1 Like

Thanks, brother!

I thought it went well. And the station owner was in the building for the 1st hour, so I think I made a good impression! :+1:t4::studio_microphone::100:

2 Likes