Originally published at Jake Paul interested in the idea of joining Logan Paul in WWE
Jake Paul thinks the idea of joining Logan in WWE is interesting.
Heading into WrestleMania 37 in 2021, Logan Paul began collaborating with the WWE. Fast forward to present day, he made his in-ring debut at this year’s WrestleMania and is now under contract to the company.
Logan is scheduled to make his return to WWE TV on the 7/18 edition of Monday Night Raw to address The Miz. Logan’s brother, Jake, was asked about the idea of joining WWE while on WFAN’s Carton and Roberts show. He said the idea is an interesting one, but does not want to get injured coming off the top rope.
Maybe some day . I just can’t get injured right now going off the top rope. But that could be interesting. I think we should become the WWE champions. I don’t think anyone could beat us.
Since signing his WWE contract, Logan has stated that he’s coming after The Miz at SummerSlam on July 30th. A match between the two has yet to be made official. As of this writing, here’s the updated SummerSlam match card:
- Undisputed WWE Universal Championship — Last Man Standing Match: Roman Reigns (c) (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Brock Lesnar
- Pat McAfee vs. Happy Corbin
- WWE United States Championship: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Theory
- Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships — Special Guest Referee Jeff Jarrett: The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso) (c) vs. The Street Profits (Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins)
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Liv Morgan (c) vs. Ronda Rousey
If the quote in this article is used, please credit WFAN’s Carton & Roberts with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.