Originally published at Jay White vs. Eddie Kingston added to NJPW Battle in the Valley
Jay White and Eddie Kingston will face off at NJPW Battle in the Valley, it was revealed on Saturday night.
The match was one of two new additions to the February 18th pay-per-view, both announced during the January 14th edition of NJPW STRONG.
A MONUMENTAL challenge!@madking1981 vs @jaywhiteNZ at Battle in the Valley February 18, LIVE on @fitetv!#njpwSTRONG #njbitv pic.twitter.com/wkuS30BXVu
— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) January 15, 2023
One week before Battle in the Valley, White is due to compete in a “Loser Leaves Japan” match at NJPW New Beginning in Osaka.
Homicide vs. Tom Lawlor in a “Filthy Rules Fight” was the other addition, which Lawlor described as a match “with no ropes and no rules.”
Current card for NJPW Battle in the Valley
- IWGP World Heavyweight Championship: Kazuchika Okada/Shingo Takagi (c) vs. TBA
- IWGP Women’s Championship: KAIRI (c) vs. Mercedes Moné
- NJPW STRONG Championship: Fred Rosser (c) vs. KENTA
- Eddie Kingston vs. Jay White
- Filthy Rules Fight: ‘Filthy’ Tom Lawlor vs. Homicide
- Pre-Show: David Finlay vs. Bobby Fish
- Pre-Show: JR Kratos vs. Alex Coughlin