Jazmin Allure shares that she's signed to WOW (Women of Wrestling)

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2022/11/15/jazmin-allure-shares-that-shes-signed-to-wow-women-of-wrestling/

Allure has been under contract to W.O.W. since June. 

The weekly W.O.W. (Women of Wrestling) program is underway. Episodes of the current season are up on the organization’s YouTube channel. 

One of the talents who is a part of W.O.W. is Jazmin Allure. Allure told the ‘Putting You Over’ podcast that she has been signed to W.O.W. since June. She then spoke about how helpful Executive Producer A.J. Mendez (Lee) has been. 

Yeah, I’m currently signed with them . I signed I think in June. So I’ve been working with them since June. 

So far, so great. I’m enjoying W.O.W. and that experience and being able to wrestle these girls who I’ve also watched and being able to get advice from A.J. has been incredible. Literally, I call her my Godmother because she made my dream come true. She’s the one that got me in there and has helped me so much. So it’s incredible, that experience. 

Over the summer, Allure had a match under the WWE banner for their ‘Main Event’ show. She went one-on-one with Tamina Snuka.

She expressed that the experience is probably one of the best she’s had in her two-year career, adding that she received advice from A.J. Styles and Adam Pearce. Allure said Tamina was great to work with and fellow members of WWE’s women’s division were great to be around. 

It was a couple people . AJ Styles gave us advice which was cool. Adam Pearce, he gave advice. It was a lot… That was probably the best experience I’ve had so far in wrestling just because everything was so positive. I can’t say any bad thing. I was just so nervous because you know, you always hear, oh, WWE, hear so much stuff about what goes on backstage… that was such a nerve-racking moment but everything turned out really fine. It was such a positive experience and I’m so grateful for that. Tamina was great, the girls were great. Nothing bad to say about that experience.

Allure is regular for Thunder Rosa’s Mission Pro Wrestling promotion. She is the second wrestler to ever win the MPW Championship. 

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit ‘Putting You Over’ with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.