Jeff Jarrett announces Don West is "back in the hospital to kick cancer’s ass a second time"

Originally published at Jeff Jarrett: Don West is back in the hospital to kick cancer’s ass

Don West back in the hospital.

Several months ago, longtime IMPACT Wrestling/TNA commentator and personality Don West shared the news that his cancer was in remission after being diagnosed with brain lymphoma.

With West’s permission, Jeff Jarrett announced today that West’s cancer has returned and he is back in the hospital.

Spoke with my friend, @DonWestDeals, earlier today…

With his permission I send this tweet — he’s back in the hospital to kick cancer’s ass a 2nd time!

I certainly believe in the power of prayer…if you do as well, please send a prayer up for Don and his family!

Spoke with my friend, @DonWestDeals , earlier today…

With his permission I send this tweet — he’s back in the hospital to kick cancer’s ass a 2nd time👊🏽!

I certainly believe in the power of prayer…if you do as well, please send a prayer up for Don and his family!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

— Jeff Jarrett (@RealJeffJarrett) December 28, 2021

West spent a decade as a part of the TNA/IMPACT Wrestling broadcast team. He hosts ‘The Don West Show’ on Newsradio 560 KPQ.

POST Wrestling would like to send our well wishes to Don West.

Sad to hear as I was hoping this damn disease wouldn’t return.
Keep fighting Don! We’re cheering for you!