Jeff Jarrett comments on his return to WWE, confirms that he is SVP of Live Events

Originally published at Jeff Jarrett comments on his return to WWE, confirms that he is SVP of Live Events

Jeff Jarrett comments on his house show position with WWE.

Over the weekend, it was first reported by PWInsider that Jeff Jarrett would be returning to WWE. The site noted that Jarrett is going to be working on the house show side of WWE’s business in a ‘high level executive position’. Jarrett’s duties with the company start this week.

During his ‘My World’ podcast, Jarrett addressed what was reported and confirmed that he is going to be the Senior Vice President of Live Events for the company.

You know, as you know me Conrad ! Let’s rock Conrad.

When it comes to the podcast, Jarrett said it will continue weekly. His co-host Conrad Thompson adds that they might have to adjust the day that they record, but the show will continue as scheduled as they have a lot of time left on their Westwood One deal.

If the quote in this article is used, please credit ‘My World with Jeff Jarrett’ with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.