Jinder Mahal, Bollywood Boyz, Kavita Devi confirmed for WWE Superstar Spectacle

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2021/01/13/jinder-mahal-bollywood-boyz-kavita-devi-confirmed-for-wwe-superstar-spectacle/

WWE issued a press release and provided more details about the Superstar Spectacle show that will premiere on January 26th with commentary available in both Hindi and English and is airing on Sony Ten 1, Sony Ten 3 and Sony MAX

In early December, POST Wrestling’s John Pollock and Wrestlenomics’ Brandon Thurston reported that WWE was in the process of putting together a television series for the India market. Sources informed both reporting parties that the project was expected to tape this month in Florida.

It’s noted in the report that there is a shooting date listed on WWE’s internal calendar for January 22nd titled “India Special”. There was also a photoshoot last month for WWE’s Indian talent to take updated photos.

WWE confirmed that the show will be two hours featuring the company’s Indian talent along with their colleagues from RAW, SmackDown and NXT. The show is taking place from the ThunderDome at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida. Here’s the list of Indian talent that’s being promoted for the program:

– Jinder Mahal
– The Bollywood Boyz (Samir & Sunil Singh)
– Indus Sher (Saurav & Rinku)
– Jeet Rama
– Kavita Devi
– The Great Khali trainees Giant Zanjeer (7ft 2in, 340 pounds) and Dilsher Shanky (7ft, 310 pounds)
– Guru Raaj

An appearance by Ric Flair is scheduled for the premiere show along with the likes of Ricochet, Drew McIntyre, Charlotte Flair, The New Day, Rey Mysterio and more.

I have a special place for you in my worst wrestler of the year category. Do not disappoint me.

He’s training people? Yikes.