Joey Ryan, Bar Wrestling deactivate Twitter accounts following allegations, Highspots issues statement

At best you can say it is your opinion that it is creepy. It is most assuredly not a fact.

It’s unequivocally less “creepy” if everyone is on the same page and it is unequivocally sexual harassment at the very least if they are not.

Anyway I was just joking with you. I keep forgetting that tone of voice is lost over the internet. Have a good day my dude!

1 Like

I did!

And I never let any internet interaction wind me up so no need to explain but appreciate the thought. Have a good day yourself.

This looks like you are replying to yourself.

1 Like

Lol

Trump does that sometimes on Twitter

Only if read in isolation. But nobody reads posts in isolation so it will make sense to everyone. :roll_eyes:

I’m not trying to make you look bad or anything, I thought maybe you did it by accident.
My bad if I offended you, I should have PM’d you.

You didn’t offend me at all. I thought you were joking.

I don’t think anyone can offend me. I’m pretty thick-skinned.

1 Like

Now comparing me to Trump. That is probably the one thing I would take offence at! :joy:

1 Like

Cool…no worries man, this is what I hate about the boards sometimes, you can’t hear “tone” in a message. All good!

My deepest apologies :pray:

1 Like

Even Sammy put more effort into his apology but I’ll take it. :joy:

1 Like

I should get credit for not doing the I sorry you were offended

I’ll give you credit for not saying “I will never forgive myself”. :face_vomiting:

‘But the penis flip is a defensive move’

This might be the greatest thing I’ve ever read😀

Imagine a non wrestling fan reading that out of context.

Wrestling is Weird

3 Likes

Yes. It is so weird. And that’s why we love it.