John Cena and Nikki Bella announce they have split up

Still clinging to this, eh? :wink: (hey I’ll give you the props if it goes down this way, you’ve been pretty suspicious from the get go)

1 Like

I’m calling shenanigans on this one. They probably needed more drama for Total Bellas. I mean…Big Johnny & JJ Bella can only carry the show so much.

3 Likes

I totally forgot Big Johnny was going to be Cena’s step father in law! That’s awesome! Hope they get married for this alone

I don’t know, his recent attempt at growing a goatee implies it’s legit to me. No way she’d allowed that to happen if they were still together.

1 Like

He’s posting Say Anything memes - this is resulting in getting together by the end of the series. Hell this is probably all going to make an incredible next season that even I’ll watch to see how it really went down.

A sham proposal leading to a sham breakup leading to a sham reunion. All just for views. How romantic.

1 Like

Welcome to the 21st century people…everyone is fake, vapid and a work.

I take it nobody ever watched reality TV before.

Here’s apparently a photo from yesterday …

1 Like

in Tapout gear!!! I cant even :joy:

I’ll tip my hat to creative behind this. This has made the show a TMZ thing the same way Kardashians play out their stories in real media and show. Cena wants to be big time in Hollywood and now he’s becoming a household name with the female reality tv / ppl magazine crowd. Nikki is done wrestling and is also becoming increasingly popular. This is brilliant! Well done

2 Likes

Hardly as fake as having the wedding and getting divorced a few days later like the Kardashian clan did.

We got worked into a shoot, brother

Much love. -HH