John Cena’s Wrestlemania opponent

If Goldberg is going into the HOF i would make sense for him to do a retirement match against Cena.

Taker had a perfect send off at Mania, it doesn’t need to be ruined for the sake of a Cena match. Granted that match would be big but not worth ruining that send off. Plus Cena wouldn’t benefit from it, for right now you need Cena to make guys.

1 Like

Cena vs Goldberg would be lit

2 Likes

Cena is facing Nikki Bella

#LiveSexCelebration2 (The Honeymoon)

2 Likes

Based on the tease that it’s a bigger match than he’d have with Styles, and with plans in place for Lesnar, Reigns, and I’d assume Triple H and Angle, I can’t think of any possibilities other than the Undertaker. Which is unfortunate, because he really should stay retired at this point.

Or hey, maybe they secretly have a deal with Kenny Omega… >_>

Cena vs Rock, Thrice in a Lifetime?

2 Likes

Cena shouldn’t wrestle, he should be special guest referee in the culmination on the Reigns and Joe feud…then after Joe says he screwed him, they can build Cena/Joe all the way to Summerslam

There is nothing I’m less interested in seeing than that dusty old bag of bones who had his spectacle of a sendoff last year wrestle again. Undertaker has not been capable of doing a passable match in years, his return to the ring would be a big FU to fans and just sad.

The only way I want to see the Undertaker come back is if he comes back to this song!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo1rvx8zRTw

My money would be on Taker or 'Tista. But in a perfect world, there’s only one man that “Big Match Johnny” would be facing in New Orleans… :100:

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Anything not Samoa Joe vs Cena would be disappointing to me,

2 Likes

2 Likes

I honestly dread the idea of a Undertaker in-ring return after the send off last year. I only hope if it’s Taker it’s better than Ric Flair’s TNA comeback.

@FitChicago Stahhhhhp :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Maybe it’ll be the American Baddass Undertaker and he can ride off into the sunset for a second time.

I would either put him in the main event and make it a triple threat match for the universal championship between lesnar/reigns & cena or have him face strowman.

The last thing I would want to see is taker coming back from retirement yet again since he was barely able to wrestled last year so how much can he do this year.

That’s one way to really put Roman over

Cena (representing bryan) vs shane

1 Like

He’s gonna fight Angle and it will suck. He should fight Samoa Joe!

None of the rumoured Cena matches do much for me.

I’d like to see him vs Joe, their is a compelling backstory there.

While not ideal I could get behind a Cena vs Miz program as well, if they put Miz over in the end. His promos are outstanding, which is rare in the WWE right now. I think he’s due for a push.