Jon Moxley out of AEW All Out; PAC vs. Omega announced

Originally published at Jon Moxley out of AEW All Out; PAC vs. Omega announced - POST Wrestling | WWE AEW NXT NJPW Podcasts, News, Reviews

Due to a serious case of MRSA, Jon Moxley will not be participating in next weekend’s AEW All Out PPV in his scheduled match against Kenny Omega. Moxley tweeted the following on Friday evening:

I'm absolutely gutted to have to deliver this news but I'd rather it come directly from me. In a nightmare scenario, a serious case of MRSA has returned in my elbow. The timing couldn't be worse. In this circumstance I am forced to pull out of the fight 8/31 vs Omega at All Out .

— Jon Moxley (@JonMoxley) August 23, 2019

I apologize to all involved, most importantly the fans. I am incredibly frustrated and pissed off. I'll have surgery this week to remove the bursa sac in my elbow and be done with it for good. Should be a quick recovery so I will be 100% for AEW Wednesday nights on TNT.

Still, I expect All out to be an amazing ppv and hope all the fans out there looking for an alternative tune in. You will be blown away by AEW and be excited to be a wrestling fan. I'm looking forward to watching as a fan myself

AEW quickly announced PAC as Moxley’s replacement:

#AEWAllOut
Saturday, August 31st, 2019 – @Sears_Centre – Chicago, IL
PAC vs KENNY OMEGA
LIVE on Pay Per View pic.twitter.com/4NxCmK2KQJ

— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) August 23, 2019

PAC recently lost the Open The Dream Gate title to Ben-K on July 21st. He was originally slated to appear at AEW Double or Nothing against Hangman Page but was replaced late due to undisclosed circumstances.

AEW All Out streams live on B/R Live next Saturday, August 31st from the Sears Centre Arena in Chicago, IL.

While I’m thrilled to see PAC back, I’m bummed about Moxley going through this again. He may be hopeful about being back in action in time for AEW’s TNT debut, but I was looking forward to seeing him next month on the Bloodsport card.

I also hope his recent opponents check themselves out in case it spread. Moxley insisted on still doung a singles match with Pentagon Jr. recently.