Jon Moxley is set to return to a New Japan Pro Wrestling ring next month to take on Great O-Khan at NJPW Power Struggle in Osaka.
The development came at the close of Saturday’s NJPW Royal Quest III show at the Copper Box Arena in London.
After the main event, in which Will Ospreay retained his IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship, Shota Umino came to the ring. Umino challenged Ospreay to a championship match at Power Struggle, which takes place on November 4th.
Ospreay accepted the challenge, but with a condition: Umino’s friend Jon Moxley would have to come to the event to face Will’s United Empire stable-mate, Great O-Khan.
Unimo accepted on behalf of Moxley.
Current card for Power Struggle in Osaka, November 4th
- IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship: Will Ospreay (c) vs. Shota Umino
- Jon Moxley vs. Great O-Khan
- IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship: Hiromu Takahashi (c) vs. Taiji Ishimori
- NEVER Openweight Six-Man Tag Team Titles: Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Tomohiro Ishii (c) vs. Zack Sabre Jr, Shane Haste & Mikey Nicholls
- SANADA & Yuya Uemura vs. Tetsuya Naito & Yota Tsuji
- Super Junior Tag League Finals
Karen Peterson and Bruce Lord will present a full review of Royal Quest III for POST Wrestling Café members.