JONAH's agreement with IMPACT Wrestling runs through their 'Rebellion' PPV in April

Originally published at JONAH's agreement with IMPACT runs through 'Rebellion' PPV in April

JONAH confirms the length of his agreement with IMPACT Wrestling.

At IMPACT Wrestling’s ‘Turning Point’ special, JONAH, the former ‘Bronson Reed’ made his debut for the company and ambushed former IMPACT World Champion Josh Alexander. Come January 8th, JONAH and Alexander will be going one-on-one at the Hard To Kill pay-per-view.

JONAH has non-exclusive working agreements with both IMPACT and New Japan Pro-Wrestling. He recently told WrestleZone that his agreement with IMPACT runs through their Rebellion pay-per-view which is currently slated for Saturday, April 23rd.

My agreement with IMPACT is through Rebellion, so I know that I’ll be out there on this tour through Rebellion. I think it’s exciting to be on the road and be in different cities where those people can see IMPACT Wrestling rather than being set in one place. I very much had that with what NXT became after the pandemic, it was set in one place in Florida, and not that that’s not great , wrestling there is good, but it’s always good when you can go to different towns and get a feel from different crowds.

In addition to JONAH versus Josh Alexander, here’s the remainder of the Hard To Kill match card:

• Knockouts World Championship — Texas Death Match: Mickie James (c) vs. Deonna Purrazzo
  • Ultimate X Match: Jordynne Grace vs. Rachael Ellering vs. Tasha Steelz vs. Rosemary vs. Chelsea Green vs. Lady Frost
  • IMPACT World Championship — Three-Way Match: Moose (c) vs. Matt Cardona vs. W. Morrissey
  • JONAH vs. Josh Alexander
  • Hardcore War Match: Eddie Edwards, Heath, Rich Swann, Rhino & Willie Mack vs. Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson, Eric Young, Deaner & Joe Doering
  • IMPACT Knockouts Tag Team Championships: The IInspiration (Jessica McKay & Cassie Lee) (c) vs. The Influence (Madison Rayne & Tenille Dashwood) (w/ Kaleb with a K)
  • ROH World Championship: Jonathan Gresham (c) vs. Chris Sabin
  • IMPACT X Division Championship: Trey Miguel (c) vs. Steve Maclin