Josh Alexander: "I can certainly see myself wrestling in IMPACT for the rest of my life"

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2021/10/20/josh-alexander-i-can-certainly-see-myself-wrestling-in-impact-for-the-rest-of-my-life/

Alexander previews his future with IMPACT ahead of his world title match.

This weekend at IMPACT Wrestling Bound For Glory, Josh Alexander is challenging Christian Cage for the IMPACT World Championship. Alexander selected Option C which required him to relinquish the X Division Title for a shot at the world title.

It is known that Alexander’s deal with IMPACT expires in February 2022. Alexander recently told ‘Metro’ that he can see himself wrestling with IMPACT for the rest of his life “if everything breaks right”.

So, there’s benefits and there’s other things here and there – there’s stuff to think about. I can certainly see myself wrestling in IMPACT for the rest of my life, if everything breaks right.

Alexander versus Cage is one of multiple title matches at Bound For Glory including Mickie James versus Deonna Purrazzo for the Knockouts Title along with Decay (Rosemary & Havok) putting their Knockouts Tag Titles on the line against the debuting IInspiration (Jessica McKay & Cassie Lee).