Julia Hart announces that she and Lee Johnson are engaged

Originally published at Julia Hart announces that she and Lee Johnson are engaged

Julia and Lee got engaged months ago.

On this week’s episode of AEW Unrestricted, Aubrey Edwards co-hosted the show with Alex Abrahantes and they welcomed House of Black member Julia Hart on as a guest.

Julia’s relationship with fellow AEW talent Lee Johnson was brought up and she went on to reveal that they are engaged. It was stated on the podcast that they’ve been engaged for months and it was something they wanted to keep to themselves and within the circle of people who knew.

It’s honestly great . We’re also — actually, I should correct you. We are engaged… Now it sounds weird saying ‘boyfriend’. I’m like, what? He’s my fiancé. Nobody really knows that but we also don’t care but we also didn’t make a huge post about it.

But work-life and real life is — we have a real good separation of it and yeah, he’s the best, I don’t know. I just couldn’t ask for anyone better. He’s like my dream man. He is everything I could ask for in a guy so, he’s great. I can’t wait for him to come back.

House of Black’s Malakai Black is off AEW television. He is away from the company tending to personal matters. He stated that he’ll be back ‘pretty soon’.

The 24-year-old Lee Johnson last wrestled in a sanctioned match for AEW in early May.

If the quote in this article is used, please credit AEW Unrestricted with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.