Julia Hart discusses her transition to House of Black, each group member being creative

Originally published at Julia Hart discusses her transition to House of Black, each group member being creative

Julia Hart dives into her move to the House of Black.

At AEW Double or Nothing 2022, Julia Hart aligned with the House of Black (Malakai Black, Brody King & Buddy Matthews). Julia has changed her on-screen persona from the cheerleader character to now sporting darker attire along with a different color eye contact to match Malakai.

Julia told Captain’s Corner during a virtual signing that she had been doing cheerleading since she was a child and had grown tired of it as a whole. When the opportunity came to venture into a different presentation, she was game and feels this route is the best course of action she could have taken.

It was a little difficult in the in-between stage just because you know… it was just like tug of war so it was kind of difficult but now that I’m full-force, it’s so much easier and I’m gonna be honest, I’ve been sick of cheerleading since I graduated high school so, I’m glad to be done with it. So, I’ve been waiting for something like this and I think this is the best way I could have ever done it.

She touched on the creativity within the group and expressed that it’s cool when everyone gets together and they toss ideas out there amongst one another.

Yeah , and they’re all just so creative too. It’s just really cool to get your heads together and hear what they say or what they think and how to do things.

Hart went on to describe her relationship with each member of House of Black. She stated that Malakai is like an uncle and he is constantly giving her information to improve. She feels Brody King is like a father-figure and he is there for her and she had the opportunity to meet Brody’s wife and children as well.

She described Buddy Matthews as a brother who likes to joke around and have a good time. Julia said House of Black is truly like a family.

I would say Malakai like a brother. Just someone that wants to joke around and have fun and a good time.

Brody’s like my dad. I got locked out of my car the other week, last week and he helped me get my keys. He helped me with my mask and his wife is great too and she’s like my mom so and his kids are adorable so yeah, they’re all great. The House of Black is really like a big family. Everyone’s just great and I couldn’t ask for anyone better to help me with stuff and they’re always there with advice.

Malakai and Brody have been featured on the last several weeks of AEW programming as they’ve had encounters with Darby Allin and Sting. Following tonight’s Dynamite, check out the newest recording of Rewind-A-Dynamite here on POST Wrestling.

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit Captain’s Corner with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.