Julia Hart excited about House of Black story, details what she learned from Cody Rhodes

Originally published at Julia Hart excited about House of Black story, details what she learned from Cody Rhodes

Julia Hart is excited to see what happens next between herself and House of Black.

20-year-old Julia Hart is working with All Elite Wrestling and she is aligned on-screen with the Varsity Blonds (Brian Pillman Jr. & Griff Garrison). This past December, Hart had a run-in with Malakai Black, during which he spit black mist at her.

On the 5/4 episode of Dynamite, House of Black (Malakai, Buddy Matthews & Brody King) took out Varsity Blonds and attempted to get Julia to attack Griff with a chair but she resisted. She did a virtual signing with East Coast Autograph Auctions and said she’s excited to see where the story goes.

Thank you. I’m excited too .

On top of training in her home state of Minnesota, Julia also trained under QT Marshall and Cody Rhodes at the Nightmare Factory. She was asked what she was able to learn from Rhodes and said he’s a great coach. Julia added she can still contact him at any time and he’ll be there for her.

It was really cool . He’s a great coach. He taught me a lot of stuff and how to act and how to cut a promo and he’s still — I can text him any day, ask him for any advice and he’d be there for me so, he’s just a great coach, person overall and just loves wrestling so, really cool to feed off of his energy and how much he loves the business.

Two wrestlers that inspired Julia to get into wrestling were former WWE Divas Champions Kelly Kelly and AJ Lee. She related to Kelly via her move-set and took a liking to AJ Lee because of their similar statures.

Wrestler-wise? Probably either Kelly Kelly or AJ Lee .

Kelly Kelly, I saw her do a roundoff back handspring and I was in gymnastics at the time and I was like, oh, she can do a back handspring? I can do a back handspring, and I saw AJ Lee and she’s like super small and I went, oh, I’m super small so like, I can be a wrestler too. So, it was just seeing girls that I thought were kind of like me. That gave me hope that like, ‘Oh, I can do this’ type of feel so…

Julia was most recently in action at the AEW Dark tapings at Universal Studios in early May. She did compete in an Owen Hart Foundation tournament qualifier in April and lost to Hikaru Shida.

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit East Coast Autograph Auctions with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.