Junior dos Santos had a "deep desire" to wrestle, says he's excited to make AEW debut

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2021/10/13/junior-dos-santos-had-a-deep-desire-to-wrestle-says-hes-excited-to-make-aew-debut/

dos Santos excited about his AEW debut.

Since AEW has gotten back on the road, American Top Team’s Dan Lambert has been a constant on their weekly programming and he’s brought along the likes of Jorge Masvidal, Paige VanZant, Kayla Harrison and Junior dos Santos.

The former UFC Heavyweight Champion Junior dos Santos is scheduled to make his in-ring debut this Friday on Rampage. He’ll be teaming with Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page to take on The Inner Circle (Chris Jericho, Sammy Guevara & Jake Hager). Ahead of the match, dos Santos spoke to Jim Varsallone of the Miami Herald and said he cannot wait to do his best in the ring.

I’m feeling very, very excited man. Actually, I can’t wait to be in that ring giving the best of me. You know, to give those guys some hard times. I’m very excited.

dos Santos added that after attending some AEW events, he felt the inner desire to wrestle. He discussed how pro wrestling crowds love the sport and the performances and for him, that was what drew him in.

Well Dan Lambert invited us to go .

The AEW Rampage show on TNT will be lead into by the BUY-IN pre-show which will feature Bryan Danielson versus Minoru Suzuki and Lee Moriarty versus Bobby Fish.

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit Jim Varsallone of the Miami Herald with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.