Katie Forbes would accept contract offer from WWE if it was presented to her

Originally published at Katie Forbes says she would accept contract offer from WWE

Katie Forbes asked if she would accept an offer from WWE.

Katie Forbes is coming up on seven years in the wrestling business and dating back to 2019 through 2020, she had been featured on IMPACT Wrestling programming alongside Rob Van Dam. Katie has not wrestled for IMPACT since the summer of 2020 but she has competed sporadically on the independent scene in 2021.

The XeniaDidThat YouTube channel has a video interview up with Katie and as the conversation rolled on, Katie was asked would she accept an offer from WWE if it was presented to her and she said she would accept.

Yes , that’s what I wanna do. I do and on IMPACT Wrestling, I had the highest amount of views out of anybody on the YouTube. Yeah, so I was like, ‘Katie equals clicks’ but I might be a little too inappropriate for WWE right now. That’s what I’m scared of. I don’t know but I’m scandalous. But that’s just me.

Forbes was present at the WWE Hall Of Fame ceremony this year to support her significant other Rob Van Dam getting inducted.

If the quote in this article is used, please credit XeniaDidThat with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.