Kaun comments on joining Tully Blanchard Enterprises, says he "signed some documents"

Originally published at Kaun comments on joining Tully Blanchard Enterprises, says he "signed some documents"

Kaun speaks about his future as a part of Tully Blanchard Enterprises.

At Ring of Honor Supercard of Honor on April 1st, the group now known as ‘Tully Blanchard Enterprises’ came together. It consists of Brian Cage, Kaun and Toa Liona with Tully Blanchard at the helm.

Following Supercard of Honor, MuscleManMalcolm caught up with the former ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Champion Kaun. Kaun is excited about what’s to come and feels like Tully is gonna take the trio to the next level.

Yeah , I’m excited for this.

As a follow-up question, Kaun was asked if he’s put pen to paper. It was reported by Fightful Select that Kaun has signed with AEW and is going to be a member of the ROH roster. He went on to state that he has “signed some documents”.

I signed some documents, you know? Some documents .

He added that he’s still looking to expand and grow his name. He shared that he met up with individuals from PROGRESS Wrestling and he’s hoping to make it out to London.

I don’t know if I’d call myself a ‘Texas pillar’ yet but I think the year that I’ve had in Texas so far and the levels that I’ve reached, I feel good, the momentum is there. Hopefully I can go out to London. I just met the dudes out in PROGRESS so, I got some connections happening. I’m on my way right now.

Prior to Ring of Honor’s hiatus, Kaun competed alongside Moses, Shane Taylor, Ron Hunt and O’Shay Edwards as ‘Shane Taylor Promotions’. He said they’re still family but an opportunity presented itself and he had to take it.

I mean they’re family, right? I love my boys but, I mean opportunity arose and I gotta take my opportunity.

I don’t know how you wanna clarify that — like again, I reached out, made the phone call so…

Kaun and Moses were a tandem dating back to 2017 and they entered Shane Taylor Promotions as a duo. Kaun believes there might be a difference in his presentation and character now that he’s a part of Tully Blanchard Enterprises.

He added that he feels like he’s on another level and Blanchard has already thrown knowledge in his direction.

I think so . Tully already bestowed a couple hours of knowledge on us last night and I just — I could feel it. Like him just looking at my eyes and giving me all this information, just me soaking it in. I already feel like I’m on another level. Like I’m just soaking it in and if you think I’m already cocky now, just wait, I’m gonna be running my mouth non-stop.

Dating back to late 2021, Kaun has had several matches under the AEW umbrella on their Dark program. Toa Liona was interviewed by ‘Koffin Radio’ and he confirmed to the outlet that he is signed to AEW and is going to be a part of the ROH roster.

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit MuscleManMalcolm with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.