Kazuchika Okada and his wife Suzuko Mimori expecting their first child

Originally published at Kazuchika Okada and his wife Suzuko Mimori expecting their first child

Kazuchika Okada and Suzuko Mimori are going to be parents.

The reigning IWGP World Heavyweight Champion Kazuchika Okada got married in 2019 to actress and singer Suzuko Mimori in 2019. The couple is now expecting their first child together. Mimori formally announced the news on her blog.

We are pleased to announce that we are expecting our first child, due in August.

We have been waiting for this little life for a long time. I spend my days being both moved and worried as my belly grows bigger and bigger. I will continue to take good care of myself until the day the baby is born safely.

I will continue to do my best to attend events and work as much as possible, while keeping a close eye on my health.

I would like to thank everyone involved for their consideration and understanding even before the announcement.

"皆様へ"https://t.co/SgB00pGzg4

— 三森すずこ (@mimori_suzuko) May 30, 2022

Okada recently received the honor of being selected as a PR ambassador for his hometown. He’ll be defending the IWGP World Heavyweight Title against Jay White on June 12th at Dominion. The G1 Climax tournament kicks off in July and runs through August 18th.

1 Like