Keep it 2000: Thank You

By the looks of things, tomorrow seems to be the last keep it 2000, for a while at least. And as dissapointed as I am at this, I’d like to say thank you to Nate and Brian for the excellent podcast they produced. Every show they’ve done has been excellent from TNA to review America, they have a great chemistry and are both informed and hilarious in equal measure.

Keep it 2000, in my opinion is the best show they’ve done. Thank you and I hope it’s not the last we hear from both.

5 Likes

Hope this isn’t the end. One of my favorite podcasts on post wrestling.

1 Like

Please no,why do you think its the end?

A premature finish, swerve, write off. All very in character for reviewing a 2000 Vince Russo booked show. Props to them!

2 Likes

Thank you Brian and Nate for hours of great shows. But as always, never say never.

1 Like

I’m bummed to see Keep it 2000 say goodbye, but that’s just because I enjoyed the podcast so much. Thanks for the show, Nate and Brian.

1 Like

Nate and Brian–thank you! You guys helped me get through my first two years in my real school psychology job! Best wishes to you both and I hope that we get a special Rewind America this November!

2 Likes

Haven’t listened yet so I’m not sure of the reasoning, but this is sad news indeed. Having Nate and Brian MST3K one of the greatest pro wrestling trainwrecks in slow motion has been an absolute treat. All the best to both in their future endeavors…which I hope can entail picking up the odd extra shift at the Post Office.

2 Likes

Sad to see that the show is coming to a close, but you all made a valiant effort! Thank you both Nate and Brian! I hope that this isn’t a goodbye, more of a see you later… ON KEEP IT 3000, A PODCAST DEVOTED TO EVERYONE’S FAVORITE ATLien ANDRE 3000!!

2 Likes

Ive loved this show since episode 1. Thanks guys!

1 Like

Loved this show and listened to everything they’ve done. Hopefully, they can reunite for special shows.

Im dying for review (rewind) america on the mid term elections.

1 Like

I won’t get chance to listen until the weekend. Why is the show ending?

You guys were great, sad to see it come to an end. Enjoy life, and good luck in whatever you’re pursuing.

1 Like

Should have known that torturing these guys wouldn’t work. WCW finally broke them. They lasted longer than I would have.
Thank you, and I hope to hear more from Nate and Brian in the future.

2 Likes

They’re finishing on top. Where can you go after Lance Storm joins in to talk about it?

2 Likes

This was one of my absolute favourite shows. I wish it wasn’t going but thank you regardless. You guys created an incredible podcast that was always a joy to listen to.

1 Like

Sad to here the news, this podcast was one of the best. Hope to hear you guys soon.

2 Likes

This is certainly sad, but I have enjoyed the run, and appreciate needing less WCW 2000 in your life.

1 Like

Best wishes to both of the guys! Been a pleasure sharing Wednesdays.

2 Likes