Keep it 2000: Thank You

More details please

Sad to see you two hang it up. Hope you do something together again. You two work so well with each other. I use to Love that John and Wai reviewed a 3 hour show in just over and hour and Brian and Nate took 3 or more hours to review Impact a 2 hour show.

1 Like

Thank you for all the hard work. I can’t blame them whatsoever for stopping now. If my memory serves me correctly, (Other than The San Francisco 49er Match and Vince Russo winning The World Title) all the fun stuff from Nitro 2000 has been covered and all the remaining shows were very dull indeed (Like The Nitro’s from the start until the reboot).

1 Like

Thank you very much guys, looking forward to your future endeavours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sad that the experiment has stop because their was so much left to make fun of in the next few months they had left. But I get why they stop it. So thanks for the hard work guys and let’s hope that someday, you will come back with another podcast.

1 Like

I’m definitely guilty of not leaving positive feedback on content that enjoy, but in this case I wanted to reach out to the satellite and show a lot of love for Keep It 2000. Hope to hear you both collaborate on something else in the future, and thanks for all of the amazing content.

Made sense to end it with Chris, hands down the best guest & the mastermind behind two of the finest podcast jingles you’re ever likely to hear (they can both be found at his Soundcloud for anybody who wants to earworm themselves with the HBC theme)

1 Like

Going to miss this show - it was hilarious and informative. Thanks to Nate and Brian for their time and effort! Never say never…I hold out hope that there may be some trips to the Satellite in the future…

What’s everyone’s favourite memories of Keep It 2000? I loved the Hogan Bump Challenge, but my favourite memory will always be Nate’s impression of Sid Vicious: Bank Teller :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you keep it 2000!

I really enjoyed the show!
I play in a rock n roll band in New England and the show has made many long drives much better!

Hope to hear some type of show in the future from you all, even if its one show monthly.

1 Like

I enjoyed Keeping it 2000. Reliving the awful 2000 era WCW was something I enjoyed. But I really need to thank them, especially Brian Mann for cheering me up during a sad period of my life. When we had to put my dog down due to chronic tapestry micturation syndrome, I needed something to cheer me up. I relistened to their Review America podcast, episode 9, “The Upset”. I howled with laughter at how incredibly wrong both of them were, but Mann’s high pitched whining and squealing brought me great joy while mourning the loss of Mr. Scruffles. Thank you again.

1 Like

Sad to see this show go away. Definitely one of my fave pods

1 Like

Thanks for all the kind words, guys!

While it sucks that the show is done, it’s been pretty cool hearing about how our silly little programs helped to brighten folk’s day.

Whether it was “Review-An-Impact”, “Review America”, our WrestleMania specials, “Keep It 100” (Gone too soon!) or “Keep It 2000”; Brother Mann & I wanted to make sure every project we did was entertaining, informative, & high-quality.

In regards to Keep It 2000, while the run ended before the mission was complete I think we gave the audience a fun & fair look back at WCW from two guys that actually loved the promotion as opposed to some folks that are just there to get jokes off at the company’s expense.

I also love that we had a unique variety of guests on the show. Hardcore fans, casual fans, novice fans. Men, women, folks of various ages, races, & backgrounds. Honestly it’s something I think the world of wrestling punditry/podcasting needs more of & I’m grateful to John & Wai for sharing their platform with us.

Will you hear me again on these POST Wrestling streets? Definitely.
Will the “Satellite Of Hate” ever power-up again? Well…The only thing for sure is that nothing’s for sure! :v::100:

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Thank you for the hours of entertainment brother Nate. Hopefully we hear you sometime soon

3 Likes

I have a feeling you’ll be hearing from me on the POST network feed sooner rather than later (I’ve got at least two appearances coming up this Summer).

But if for whatever reason you just can’t wait that long, there are other places where you can hear my thoughts on life/sports/pop culture/politics/pro-wrasslin’ (CoughThe Kings Of Sport, Always Forward, Place To Be Nation’s Main EventCough).

I guess you could say I’m still standing, I’m still strong…And I always will be. :100:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ConsiderateNiftyKarakul-size_restricted.gif

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I loved the chemistry Brian and Nate have from Impact to Review America to Keep it 2000. Although I may never forgive them and Lance Storm for not knowing “Bang Bang Boom” from the Moffatts. That song was awesome.

Maybe the best thing to say for this show is that it was the show we deserve but not the one we need right now but when the time is right the satellite of hate will return and we will get another flag on the play.

1 Like