Kenny Omega: "Time is running thin on the Kenny Omega clock"

Originally published at Kenny Omega: "Time is running thin on the Kenny Omega clock"

Omega is set to clash with Jon Moxley on Dynamite. 

The next chapter in the AEW feud between Jon Moxley and Kenny Omega unfolds on the May 10th Dynamite. The two talents are scheduled to meet in a Steel Cage. 

Both Moxley and Omega have done media to promote the match and Omega was most recently interviewed by Sports Illustrated. He told the outlet that ‘time is running thin on the Kenny Omega clock’. He added that anyone who sees him perform live, he intends to make that performance special. 

Time is running thin on the Kenny Omega clock. I can guarantee anyone that sees me perform live that there is a reason for that performance, and I work to make every one special. I wanted this one to be unique and very fun for people who tune in and people who are there live. And I know how competitive Jon is. This will be a grueling, physically demanding and violent cage match.

When it comes to an AEW MVP, Omega believes that award belongs to Moxley. 

If I’m being honest, the MVP of AEW hasn’t been me. It’s Jon Moxley.

A review of the 5/10 Dynamite is going to be live on the POST Wrestling YouTube channel after the show concludes.